Saturday, March 9, 2013

Buddy's in the house! (#18)

We were playing it by ear whether today would be transport day or not. It rained here all day. Buddy's trip started in Ironton where his owners brought him to meet Laure in Little Falls. Laure later reported the roads up there were so bad and all they saw was vehicles in the ditch and rollovers. Wow. Apparently it was sleeting and snowing most of the day. Yesterday we were thinking we could have waited, even, but the temps were above freezing so we figured it would just be wet. 
I met Laure and her husband in Monticello. Got Buddy in my car and we were off. Really nice of them to do the major part of the transport!

We know Buddy was born on June 7, 2012. We don't often get actual birth dates! He has registration papers, so I want to see if I can do a little research on his beginnings.

Everybody's getting along well. He's been a house dog so he's housebroken. Another perk I don't get too often!

I'm trying to get some quick pictures, but he's pretty busy checking things out.
He has the coolest tail. He is what is called a sable-headed white. Some brown freckles along his legs and a brown patch on his back, otherwise all white except for his head.

He was well loved by his family but they felt they had too many animals. That's about all I know.





2 comments: