Monday, February 13, 2012

First night

First night went really well. Brett and Woodson slept in KJ's room, I had Rocket in my room with the doors closed. No accidents and he slept all night, meaning he didn't bug me at all. He was sitting there looking at me when my alarm went off and I rolled out of bed thinking, okay, what day is it? 
Dare I speak too soon and say, he just might be house trained? I set him on the tie-out and stood at the door. He went right out, peed and came back like a pro. It took Woodson about two weeks to be comfortable on the cable. I did have to literally shove him into the crate. Woodson can't get in his crate fast enough because of treats, so Rocket will figure this out, too.
I got some batteries so will be taking pictures tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment