Friday, December 9, 2011

Bruno's afternoon

Got some pictures of Bruno and Desi together. You can really see how tall he is. After I picked KJ up from school, I let Desi out of the kennel and took both Desi and Bruno for a walk together. This is a great way to let them get to know each other. Desi likes to circle on the leash, Bruno isn't really used to a leash at all, but he did pretty good. Just a lot of tangled legs and wrapping around me.

Inside I let them loose and with all three dogs together everybody is getting along great and already trying to play. Desi is reacting so much better to Bruno than she did to the dog that lived at the home visit a week ago.
Whoever adopts Bruno is going to have to be careful about the top of his nose. It's very pink under the white and it will get sunburned.

KJ already wants to keep him. I actually really like the idea of having just one dog and fostering the others.




No comments:

Post a Comment