Saturday, December 10, 2011

Slumber party

KJ's sleeping over at a friend's so I have everybody in my room for the night. Brett always sleeps in with KJ unless he's gone. Desi has been sleeping in there but has been bumped for Bruno. I'm debating on whether I will leave my door open or not. Brett always goes into the basement overnight to leave a gift. I don't know why. He doesn't have to. He is otherwise housebroken. 

When Desi and Brett play, it's noisy, with both dogs growling and barking. Today, Bruno and Desi started playing and it's silent except for the breathing. They climb on top of each other, literally chew on each other, grabbing at legs, necks and noses, but not a peep.



I read Bruno's vet records and his name is actually Bruno Mars. Someone must be a fan at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment