Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free roam? I don't think so.

I guess we won't be giving Woodson free roam of the house anytime soon.
I got home from Foss last night to find my human child at the table wrapping gifts. A cloth bag had been ripped to pieces and was all over the living room floor, plus a torn up cloth ornament, and a branch from the tree with one strand of lights laying on the floor.
"What's going on here," I asked.
"I don't know, " said my son, who had been home all evening. "I came down from upstairs and it was like this."
Nice.

Not 100% it was Woodson, but Brett doesn't usually tear stuff up when someone is home. He goes for garbage, but not destruction, so we're assuming it was Woodson. KJ will have to keep a better eye on him or kennel him if he can't.

With Desi gone, Woodson has transferred his energy to Brett who welcomes the play. Woodson knows how to fetch in the house. We're going to try to get to the dog park as often as we can over Christmas break, to burn off all that energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment