Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rain!

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain pummeling my window. It faces east, so this is rare. I could hear it hitting the air vent while I showered, too. As I left my room to start the process of "letting the dogs out" Prairie races to the door demanding to be first. I use a tie-out so they get let out one at a time. I open the door to grab the lead and Prairie takes a step backward. Ah yes, this is not going to be pretty. I hooked him up and pulled, then shoved him out the door. He quickly turned and came back in before I could get the door closed. Shoved him back out. Then shoved him off the step and quickly shut the door. I didn't stand there to watch, but I left him outside for about 10 minutes. He was out in the grass mud, but I don't know if he did anything. It's his problem, though, as he is kenneled until I get home from work.
I haven't met a collie yet who likes water.

No comments:

Post a Comment