Monday, March 7, 2011

Twin Cities Pet Expo

The Pet Expo is this weekend at the Minneapolis Convention Center.


KJ and I will bring Thor and Prairie. We'll be there 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sunday.
Last year I had Thor professionally groomed for this and he looked so nice. Because I'm still doing the Friday shift at Foss, I won't have any day this week where I can bring him in and pick him up on the same day, so I'm thinking we'll have to do the DIY at Petco either Wednesday or Saturday afternoon.
If the Pet Psychic is there, I may have her do a reading on Prairie to see if she can tell me if/where/what is bothering him. He's still doing his moaning and snarling at himself, but it doesn't seem to be as often.
The woman who does the face painting will also be there. She was pretty busy and did this on KJ last year, after it slowed down a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment